Paracas/Huacachina and The Nazca Lines
- Enjoy an alternative way of visiting Paracas and Huacachina in a unique expedition away from the huge crowds.
- Photograph the milky way with Sand Dunes in your composition (depending on the weather conditions).
- Enjoy the incredible wildlife of the Islas Ballestas and The National Park of Paracas.
- Photograph the amazing sunset from one the of highest dune, see them in the most ideal light for landscape photography and in a unique way that you can never get in a normal day tour.
- Improve your photography skills with photography tips and assistance from your guide every step of the way.
- Fly over the famous Nazca Lines From Pisco ( 2 hours flight instead of the usual 40mins one )
This Expedition will take you to the amazing Paracas National Park, with its Ballestas Islands.
But also to the only desert Oasis in South America.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to practice and learn more about Landscape photography and Wildlife Photography.
Nazca Lines flight from Pisco Airport.
Private boat for the Ballestas Islands are available. Please check our options at the bottom of the page.
- Private transport in the Paracas National Park, and private Buggy in Huacachina
- Entry tickets to the national parks.
- Nazca Flight
- One night in a hotel(double occupancy).
- Food: breakfast included in the hotel.
- Photography guide.
- Private Boat for the Ballestas Islands
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothes for all conditions, the weather can be very warm and very cold by night in the desert, it’s best to be prepared!
- Comfortable walking shoes. Although no strenuous hiking is involved its always recommendable to wear sensible footwear.
- Camera gear, spare batteries, SD cards etc.
PRICES (ALL AGES) :
- 1 person : $1765 USD
- 2 people : $1190 USD per person
- 3+ people : $1100 USD per person
Bigger group? Ask for our group prices.
Departure/Return LocationYour hotel in Lima
Return TimeEvening (the next day)
What to wearComfortable seasonal clothing & shoes
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesGuideMealsPhoto AssistanceTransport
Not IncludedExtrasInsuranceLocal FlightsLunch
We will be grateful for your honest and objective feedback.