With culture, history and incredible landscapes, Peru is a wonderful place for an unforgettable honeymoon. You can choose to include as much or as little as you like, to ensure you get the perfect balance of expertly-guided tours and quality time together.
Your adventure starts in Lima, a vibrant city famous for its world-class restaurants, bars and thriving arts scene. After two nights in the capital, and a fabulous culinary tour, you’ll take a short flight to Cusco, from where you’ll head to the Sacred Valley. Once the base of Inca civilisation, this is one of Peru’s most historically rich areas and is also one of its most beautiful. You’ll spend three days relaxing here, taking in the epic scenery .
From there you are also able to add a community tour which will fill your hearts with kindness and memories. Enjoy a single or double visit to the famous Machu Picchu.
It’s then onto the charming city of Cusco, filled with colonial architecture. Learn how to make Peru’s national drink, the pisco sour, and enjoy wandering through the cobbled streets.
The final days will be spent relaxing on the beaches of Peru’s northern coast. How you choose to spend your time is completely up to you – surf, fish, dive and snorkel, or simply sit back and do absolutely nothing.
- Gourmet and historical exploration of Lima
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- An exclusive moment with a Quechua Family.
- A private tour of the famous Machu Picchu
- Exclusive train ride through the Urubamba Valley
- Explore the beautiful Cusco City
- Relax on the northern beaches of Peru
- Luxury accommodations
- Completely private tours in all activities mentioned
- Meet and greet airport service
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip
- Our help with restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Expert local guides as well as your Tour Concierge/Photographer.
Together with our partners, we organize luxury accommodation throughout the entire expedition
Please check also our related blog article: 12 Best Luxury Hotels in Peru
Please check also our related blog article: 9 Best Restaurants in Lima
What to wearComfortable seasonal clothing & shoes
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesExtrasGuideLocal FlightsLunchMealsPhoto AssistanceTransport
Discover Machu Picchu
10 Interesting Facts about Machu Picchu