Peru’s famous 7 Expedition
This Expedition will take you all over the most amazing places in Peru.
Peru has 7 Famous places you must visit, which are: Lima, Nazca, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Titicaca Lake, Cusco, and Machu Picchu.
From Lima to the Titicaca lake. In the hidden places of the Cusco Valley deep in the Andes without forgetting one of the most ancient wonders of the world – Machu Picchu.
Passing through the streets of San Blas in Cusco, to a community lost in time and in the Valley of Calca.
We will take you to the seven colors mountain but away from the beaten path, where no tourists go and locals live their daily lives and activities without interruptions.
The white city of Arequipa, Colca Canyon, and its Condors.
Without forgetting the amazing Nazca Lines.
- Daily-life and historical exploration of Lima
- Nazca Lines
- Colca Canyon
- Titicaca Lake
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- An exclusive moment with a Quechua Family.
- A private tour of the famous Machu Picchu
- Exclusive train ride through the Urubamba Valley
- Explore the beautiful Cusco City
- All transport from Lima.
- All tours are PRIVATE
- Private Photography Guide all the long / and local guides when needed
- Flights Lima-Arequipa
- Hotel rooms
- Breakfasts everyday
Not included :
- International Flights
- Personal insurance
- Dinners and a few lunches.
What to bring? :
- All your photography equipment,
- Clothes for the cold of Cusco. Raincoat in case of bad luck. Long and light clothes for the jungle treks.
- Good comfortable shoes to walk.
- Sharp eyes and your smile.
Together with our partners, we organize luxury accommodation throughout the entire expedition
Please check also our related blog article: 12 Best Luxury Hotels in Peru
Please check also our related blog article: 9 Best Restaurants in Lima
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesGuideLocal FlightsLunchPhoto AssistanceTransport
Discover Machu Picchu
10 Interesting Facts about Machu Picchu