Our Signature Luxury Expedition
Travel through the iconic highlights of Peru on this luxury private expedition. Starting off in the capital city of Lima, enjoy this cosmopolitan city and the fantastic selection of gourmet restaurants, museums and colourful markets to explore.
Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas from your luxury lodge, one of the most beautiful and historically important areas of Peru offers a great place to discover some local communities and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the rolling valleys, as well as the Maras Salt Mines and smaller ruins. And of course a double visit of the most famous ruin in the world, the Machu Picchu.
You will have a private guided visit of the site on the first day. After a luxury rest in your hotel, you will visit the ruin on the next day at your own pace. With a spectacular train journey through the Urubamba Valley, arrive back in the
archaeological city of Cusco, to spend your final nights in the glorious former capital of the Incan empire. And there is not a better way to finish your Peruvian journey than relaxing in the Amazon Jungle.
- Gourmet and historical exploration of Lima
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- An exclusive moment with a Quechua Family.
- A private tour of the famous Machu Picchu
- Exclusive train ride through the Urubamba Valley
- Walk through the beautiful Cusco City
- Explore the Amazon Jungle from your luxury lodge
- Luxury accommodations
- Completely private tours in all activities mentioned
- Meet and greet airport service
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip
- Our help with restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Expert local guides as well as your Tour Concierge/Photographer.
Together with our partners, we organize luxury accommodation throughout the entire expedition
Please check also our related blog article: 12 Best Luxury Hotels in Peru
What to wearComfortable seasonal clothing & shoes
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesGuideLocal FlightsLunchMealsPhoto AssistanceTransport
Discover Machu Picchu
10 Interesting Facts about Machu Picchu