Luxury Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca
This 14-day trip is perfect for those looking to see the very best of this beautiful country alongside top-quality service, expert guiding and the best luxury accommodation.
Your adventure starts with a night in Lima before heading to the lush waterways of the northern Amazon. You’ll spend three nights aboard a luxury boat, traveling through the beautiful amazon jungle and enjoying daily excursions by smaller boats so you can explore deep into the rainforest. Depending on the season, you can also embark on nature walks with expert guides, as monkeys swing through the trees and colourful birds flit overhead.
You’ll then enjoy a culinary tour back in Lima before heading to the Sacred Valley.
Enjoy the spectacular landscapes around your luxury lodge.
Return to civilization and more archaeological wonders in the former Inca capital and Spanish colonial city of Cusco, another UNESCO World Heritage Site, then take the train up to Lake Titicaca for a final three nights at the fabulous Titilaka. The most luxurious place to stay on the lake, you’ll take boat trips out to meet the people that use reeds to weave the islands on which they live, all while learning about the unique cultural importance of its waters to Peru.
- Lima visit, markets…
- Dinner in two of the world’s best restaurants ( Depending on your taste )
- Cooking classes in Lima
- Machu Picchu visit
- Different food stops in the Sacred Valley and Cusco
- Cooking classes at 4000m high in a lost community
- Looking for ingredients in the Amazon Jungle
- Cook in the middle of the amazon jungle with a famous Chef.
- Luxury accommodations
- Completely private tours in all activities mentioned
- Meet and greet airport service
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip
- Our help with restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Expert local guides as well as your Tour Concierge/Photographer
1 Day – Flight over the Nazca Lines
Together with our partners, we organize luxury accommodation throughout the entire expedition
Please check also our related blog article: 12 Best Luxury Hotels in Peru
Please check also our related blog article: 9 Best Restaurants in Lima
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesGuideLocal FlightsLunchPhoto AssistanceTransport
Discover Machu Picchu
10 Interesting Facts about Machu Picchu