Lima, Nazca, Cusco and Amazon Jungle
NOTE: All our Expeditions can be customized to suit you.
- Lima’s Photo Day Tour
- Paracas National Park and Ballestas Islands
- Nazca Lines
- Machu Picchu
- Andean Community Visit
- National Park visits in the Amazonian Jungle
- All transport from Lima 1st Day to Lima 13th Day.
- Private Guide
- Photography support and advice the whole way.
- Flights Pisco-Cusco Cusco-Puerto Maldonado and Puerto Maldonado-Lima
- Hotel rooms. Double occupancy rates. Ask for single room rates.
- Breakfast everyday.
- Entrances to all the archaeological sites and national park tickets.
NOT INCLUDED :
- International Flights
- Personal Insurance
- Lunch and Dinners
WHAT TO BRING?:
- All your photography equipment,
- Clothes for the cold of Cusco. Rain coat in case of bad luck. Long and light clothes for the jungle treks.
- Sunscreen. Repellent
- Good comfortable shoes to walk.
- Sharp eyes and your smile.
Departure/Return LocationYour hotel in Lima
What to wearComfortable seasonal clothing & shoes.
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesGuideLocal FlightsLunchMealsPhoto AssistanceTransport
Early in the morning we will take a 3h30 car ride to Paracas .
When settled in our hotel, and after a quick lunch, we’ll visit the unique Paracas national reserve. This area is known for beautiful desert beaches by the Pacific Ocean.
The Nazca Lines
We will be grateful for your honest and objective feedback.