Machu Picchu Day Tour
On this full-day private tour from Cusco, we will travel from the Andes to the jungle mountains and arrive at Machu Picchu, where you will explore and learn the history and architecture of the Lost City of the Incas. You will be surprised by the constructions, terraces, temples and the natural.
More than that, this tour will be organized privately for you to be able to enjoy the site at your pace.
If you are short on time, this tour is a perfect fit for you.
If you aren’t we would definitely suggest Our Way to Machu Picchu.
- Round trip train tickets
- Private Machu Picchu tour
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Huayna or Machu Picchu Mountain (contact us via chat or email prior to booking to check availability)
- Shuttle bus from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Airport pickup and transport to your hotel in Cusco’s city center by professional driver (can be scheduled flexibly)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off in Cusco or Sacred Valley
- Professional English-speaking licensed guide specialized on Machu Picchu tours
Private Tour for 1 person: 425 USD
Private Tour for 2 person: 380 USD
Private Tour for 3 people or more : 370 USD
Those rates do not include a Photography guide but a local licensed guide.
Ask for a Photography guide if needed.
Departure/Return LocationYour hotel in Cusco
What to wearComfortable seasonal clothing and shoes
Not IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesExtrasInsuranceLocal FlightsLunchMeals