Add some zest to a typical Machu Picchu tour by flying into the amazon jungle, dining at Central Restaurant, ranked among the top ten restaurants in the world, and venturing into the sacred Valley.
You will learn how to cook and taste all the most famous dishes of Peru. From the Coast, into the Andes to the Amazon Jungle, Peru is definitely disserving his title of the World’s First Gastronomical destination.
This is a suggested itinerary, we are able to personalize at 100% your trip.
- Lima visit, markets…
- Dinner in two of the world’s best restaurants ( Depending on your taste )
- Cooking classes in Lima
- Machu Picchu visit
- Different food stops in the Sacred Valley and Cusco
- Cooking classes at 4000m high in a lost community
- Looking for ingredients in the Amazon Jungle
- Cook in the middle of the amazon jungle with a famous Chef.
- Luxury accommodations
- Completely private tours in all activities mentioned
- Meet and greet airport service
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip
- Our help with restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Expert local guides as well as your Tour Concierge/Photographer
2 days & 1 night
Flight over the Nazca Lines and visit of Hacienda Caravedo, home of the oldest
distillery on the continent and one of the birthplaces of Peru’s national drink, Pisco.
Together with our partners, we organize luxury accommodation throughout the entire expedition
Please check also our related blog article: 12 Best Luxury Hotels in Peru
IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesGuideLocal FlightsLunchMealsPhoto AssistanceTransport
Discover Machu Picchu
10 Interesting Facts about Machu Picchu