Paracas & Huacachina
- Enjoy an alternative way of visiting Paracas and Huacachina in a unique expedition away from the huge crowds.
- Photograph the milky way with Sand Dunes in your composition (depending on the weather conditions).
- Enjoy the incredible wildlife of the Islas Ballestas and The National Park of Paracas.
- Photograph the amazing sunset from one the of highest dune, see them in the most ideal light for landscape photography and in a unique way that you can never get in a normal day tour.
- Improve your photography skills with photography tips and assistance from your guide every step of the way.
This Expedition will take you to the amazing Paracas National Park, with its Ballestas Islands.
But also to the only desert oasis in South America.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to practice and learn more about Landscape photography and Wildlife Photography.
Private transportation and a private boat for the Ballestas Islands are available. Please check our options at the bottom of the page.
- Private transport and private Buggy in Huacachina
- Entry tickets to the national parks.
- All entry tickets for other places visited.
- Photography guide.
- Private Boat for the Ballestas Islands
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothes for all conditions, the weather can be very warm and very cold by night in the desert, it’s best to be prepared!
- Comfortable walking shoes. Although no strenuous hiking is involved its always recommendable to wear sensible footwear.
- Camera gear, spare batteries, SD cards etc.
PRICES (ALL AGES)
1 person : $790 USD
2 people : $450 USD per person
3+ people : $400 USD per person
Bigger group? Ask for our group prices.
Departure/Return LocationYour Hotel in Lima
What to wearComfortable seasonal clothes & shoes
IncludedEntrance FeesGuidePhoto AssistanceTransport
Not IncludedAccommodationExtrasInsuranceLocal FlightsLunchMeals
Morning road to Ballestas Islands
Paracas national reserve
Huacachina Sand Dunes
Back to Lima
Thanks for your honest feedback!