Ausangate 7 Lagoons Tour: Peru Majestic Andes Journey
Delve into the heart of the Andes with our Ausangate 7 Lagoons Tour, designed especially for photography enthusiasts. Here’s what awaits:
Stunning Landscapes: Capture the beauty of glacial mountains, bright blue lakes, and diverse terrains that will leave you mesmerized.
Local Encounters: Engage with the heart and soul of the Andes as you meet locals in a remote Andean village, getting an authentic glimpse into their daily lives.
Easy Trekking: While the journey is adventurous, the longest part of the trek is made comfortable by horse. When you’re around the lagoons, you’ll walk no more than 2kms, allowing ample opportunities to photograph at your own pace.
Expert Guidance: Accompanied by a professional photographer guide, the Ausangate 7 Lagoons Tour promises to help you discover the Andes in a way that’s both unique and insightful. Whether you’re an amateur or a seasoned photographer, tips and advice will be provided every step of the way to maximize your photographic experience.
Off-the-Beaten-Path: One of the highlights of this tour is exploring surprise locations away from the usual tourist crowds, ensuring that your experience is as exclusive as it is enriching.
Dive into an experience that’s not just about sightseeing, but about capturing memories and moments in the most beautiful way. Book your spot on the Ausangate 7 Lagoons Tour and see the Andes like never before!
- Riding the horses is optional, if you would prefer we can walk to the lagoons, the hike isn’t the easiest but it will give you the freedom to photograph along the route. When riding the horse you still have 100% freedom to photograph along the lagoons, but not on the way in and out.
- Weather conditions in the Andes are unpredictable so there is always a chance of bad luck, we wish we could control the weather but unfortunately we can not! Be aware that the rainy season months are from December through to March. During this season, the probability of rain is higher.
- This tour takes you to altitude, acclimatisation is incredibly important so we recommend booking this tour after having already spent some time in Cusco.
- Photography assistance during entire tour.
- Professional photographer guide.
- Guided horseback riding experience through the Peruvian Andes with Local guides to help you along the way.
- Transport in a private vehicle throughout entire day.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- Personal insurance
- Any other expenses such as extra drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- Mid-range zoom to cover landscapes and any portrait opportunities we might find.
- Wide angle lens for landscapes
- Tripod and filters (ND, CPL etc.) as we will get opportunities for some long exposure on the lakes, a strong ND (10 stop or more) is recommendable.
TOUR PRICE (ALL AGES)
- 240 USD per person . Based on a minimum of 2.
- Private Tour from 480 USD
- Big Group prices on demand.
Departure/Return LocationYour hotel/hostel in Cusco
Departure TimePlease be ready for a departure at 05h00
Return TimeApproximately 19h30
What to wearComfortable walking shoes and seasonal clothing
Not IncludedAccommodationEntrance FeesExtrasInsuranceLocal Flights
We will be grateful for your honest and objective feedback.